Sunday, May 6, 2007

Scallops Galore


I'm loving my D'vine Swirls embossing folder and I just love scallops, so when I saw these 2 cards on a couple of blogs that I frequent, I had to CASE them somewhat. The first one is my take on a card done by Lesa Rapp. The second is my take on a card done by Julie Masse. These girls are both very talented and do beautiful cards. I love seeing what their latest creations are.

Just a little something that a friend of mine brought to my attention...after I just ordered the SU ticket punch (That makes the above reverse rounded corners.) Well, this look was actually achieved with my slit punch. You have to watch that you're making them all the same size, but it gives you pretty much the same effect as the ticket punch. Those sneaky people at SU! lol :)

For the scallops tonight I used a SU Corner Rounder and took the guard off to make the scallops on the white circle and the white borders. Another ingenious hint from more blogs! Gotta love all the hints that you can learn by reading. See all this time that I spend online is actually helping me with my crafting! lol

Gonna call it a night. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: