Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Retail Therapy Day

Things don't need to be expensive to qualify for 'Retail Therapy' and I certainly got some screaming deals today. After I dropped my oldest daughter off at preschool, my younger daughter and I tore off for Michaels to see what we could find. They had a little clearance table out front and I got this cute little mini clipboard by Provo Craft. I plan to alter it and use it on my fridge to attach notes to. It's 4" x 6" in size. Painted white over wood. There's a hook on the back where you could hang it by, but I'm going to add a sheet of magnetic adhesive to the back instead. That's the plan anyway. I'll post my creation when I get it done. BTW, it was only $3! Yup, a screamin' deal! :)My next find was this super cute little plastic pencil case by Marvy Uchida. You undo the snap and the box style case slides out. Great for transporting some of my gel pens.I also got a few more rolls of ribbon. Nothing spectacular, but you know me....I'm a self-confessed ribbon addict! I think it whispers to me...buy me, buy me, I'd look so nice on a card! LOL Now that you all think I'm crazy, but one can never have too much ribbon! lol :) Oh, I can't wait to try out some of the ideas from an email I got today, stay tuned for my next post! Thanks, Deb for sending it to me! :) Oh, I'm in such a good mood! Today's a good day!!

No comments: