Thursday, May 31, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by my bloggin' friend, Tracy. I am supposed to give one word answers with no explanation, then tag 5 people to do the same. Here goes...

Yourself: happy
Your Partner: home
Your Hair: flat
Your Mother: kind
Your Father: wise
Your Favorite Item: stamps
Your Dream Last Night: dunno
Your Favorite Drink: water
Your Dream Car: Audi A6
Your Dream Home: bigger
The Room You Are In: rec room
Your Fear: death
Where You Want To Be In Ten Years: secure
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: daughters
You're Not: outgoing
One of Your Wish List Items: new porch
The Last Thing You Did: snack
You Are Wearing: jammies
Your Favorite Weather: Fall
Your Favorite Book: dunno
Last Thing You Ate: tortillas and salsa
Your Life: busy
Your Mood: happy
Your Best Friend: Brandy
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: cardmaking
Your Car: VW Passat
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: nothing
What Is The Weather Like: cool
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: tonight

Now it's my turn to tag 5 others, I apologize if you've been tagged already! :)

Brandy
Catherine
Emine
Toni
Ana

No comments: