Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dreamin' about Basic Grey


Basic Grey designer paper, that is! lol :) Don't you just love their paper!!! I've had this paper for a while now and I've been wanting to try a card using it, this is what I came up with tonight. The brown flower was from a Colluzle template and I freehanded the pink background flower layer. I couldn't decide what to use for the yellow layer under the pewter flower, but I decided on a square piece of yellow cs, to which I used my corner rounder. I found more of these pewter flower embellies at the Dollarama the other day...getting low in stock, what will I do when these are all gone! I love them! :( I also found the 'Dream' pewter embellie at the Dollarama the other day. I love going in there, you just never know what you're gonna find...yeah, I know that I get way too excited over the little things, I think I must lead a sheltered life! Oh well, I guess it's good that I'm easily pleased! The light pink with white polka dotted shimmery sheer ribbon is from Michaels. Found that on my last retail therapy trip. I've also added a little bit of 'bling' in the form of brown jewels to the corner of 'Dream' and 3 more on the edge of the strip of chocolate brown card stock. Can you guess where I got the jewels...yup...I need to get out more! lol :)

Well, gotta go see who's gonna win American Idol tonight. Then, I'm off to la la land a bit early. Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

I am with you on Dollarama. I love seeing if they have anything new. I will have to look for those flower brads...I have some of the other pewter ones but have not seen those flower ones here yet.