Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Touching Video

I saw this video on a friend's blog and I just had to share it with you all. It's nice to see how supportive of the troops some people are! This video was actually done by a 15 year old girl if you can believe it! What an amazing job! Take a look and see for yourself...

Remember Me Video

This is a pic that my husband, Jim sent to me yesterday of his ship docked in Windsor, Ontario. This is the H.M.C.S. Halifax, looking down at the ship and her berth.

He's away for 2 months right now. I'm glad that it's not for 6 or 8 months, but that's to come... there's really no life like it. I'm used to it, but it is very hard on our girls at times. I'm so very proud of my husband for the career that he chose, though and thankful for all the men and women that risk their lives so that we may continue to have our freedom. They need all our support!

This is a pic from a while back of Jim with our girls. The pic was taken while we were living in Trenton, Ontario and Jim was in an Army position. Weird seeing him in another uniform after so many years of being in a Navy uniform. He's now back in his Navy combats and sailing again, though. The girls love him so much and look so forward to when he's able to phone from away. It'll be a very happy reunion when he comes home next Friday! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: