Sunday, September 9, 2007

Altered Tool Caddy



I found this spinning tool caddy at a local yard sale today while I was coming home from running errands this morning. Score! I love finding things to alter! And, better yet, it was only a buck! lol :) I'm gonna use it on my desk to keep a card making few tools handy.

I wanted to give it a little punch, so I used glossy white cardstock and SU Real Red ink. I broke out my Impression Obsession clear rubber stamps again - Bold Florals set. I think these are such pretty flowers that I just randomly stamped the same flower all over the card stock and left it at that. Simple, but elegant. The large front and back windows each measure 4" x 3 1/4" and the smaller side windows each measure 4" x 2 1/4" to give you an idea of how big the tool caddy is.

Well, It's late and I'm gonna call it a day. I'm sure I'll likely be back on tomorrow with another creation. Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Awesome job, Julie!! This would be a great addition to any stamp room! :0)