Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Sympathies

My friend, Diana asked me if I could make a sympathy card for her to give to her friend, whose Mother just passed away. Her friend only speaks Spanish, so I found a nice Calligraphy font online and printed the text off onto cardstock. 'Mis Condolencias' translates to My Sympathies or My Condolences.

Stamps: Impression Obsession - Bold Florals clear rubber stamp set
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Stylized Flowers
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Plum (Bazzill), Beige (The Paper Company)
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Font used: Freebooter Script 24 pt
Tools: SU Ticket Punch

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Julie! This is beautiful. :0)

Risa said...

I love your card Julie and the thought will be greatly appreciated.
Malieta:)

Corie said...

So elegant -- the perfect sympathy card.