Monday, September 24, 2007

Exchange cards


I love this stamp set and the versatility of it! I chose to do something quite straight forward with them and used some pretty ribbon that I've had kickin' around for some time now. I made 4 of these cards tonight for a card exchange that I belong to. Each month, I make 4 cards and send them to 4 different people and receive 4 cards back from 4 different people. It's a fun way to see different styles of cardmaking and get ideas.

I feel bad though, over the past bit, I've hard a hard time with these. I think I've just been so busy with other projects that I've got behind with my exchange cards and then I feel pressured to do them all at once. I usually do 4 different cards, but I decided to do them all the same this time. This card exchange round ends next month and I think I'll take a break from it for a while and concentrate on other cards for fun or just stick with the occasional swap. It should be fun after all and not feel like something I 'have' to do. Cleaning the house is something I 'have' to do, card making is something that I want to do!

Anyway, enough of my ranting...I have to go to bed! I had a busy weekend and I'm beat... oh, the morning is gonna come early.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Stamps: Baroque Motifs (SU), Small Script (SU)
Ink: Black (StazOn), Baroque Burgundy (SU)
Ribbon: Doors (Michaels)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colours and the ribbon at the top.