Tuesday, September 11, 2007

CCE and a Couple RAKs'

Today was a happy mail day. I received a beautiful CCE (Canadian Card Exchange) card for Sept from Jean Bircham and two more beautiful RAK (Random Act of Kindness) cards from Jo Oostrom and Dorothy Cummer. I actually received the one from Dorothy a few days ago, but have been having issues trying to get a proper pic of it with the acetate...my camera doesn't seem to want to photograph it. Yes, that's it, it's my camera's fault, not mine! lol :)

This first one is from Jean Bircham. How cute is this ballerina mouse? :) My daughter's really like this one, they've been twirling around all afternoon! lol :) I'm sorry about the bad pic again...I've taken about a dozen pics of this card, but the plum cs just doesn't want to photograph well. Yes...my camera's fault again! :) Love the Cuttlebuggin' action going on here!

This second card is from Jo Oostrom. These are two of my favourite colours! I really like the tags, very nice layout. I like how she added the tags to the matted side strip. More Cuttlebug Action on the go here. Love it! I also like the little green metal bar embellie that Jo added the side.

This third card is from Dorothy Cummer. I really wish you could see this card better . I love the effect of the clear acetate over the stamped Santa. Dorothy also used her Cuttlebug on the acetate with the d'Vine Swirls embossing folder. My girls saw this one and were 'Extremely' excited, unfortunately the reason why is cause they thought it was Christmas already! Yeah, I'm not ready for that yet! lol :) I haven't started any Xmas cards yet. I'll have to get started on those soon, though.
In case you're wondering, these three ladies are all a part of the Cuttlebug Swap that I'm hosting right now, but none of these cards are the same as the ones that they've made for the swap, so I'm not spoiling the surprise for you! The swap cards are all due in my hands on Friday, so I'll post pics of the gorgeous creations that I've received after the cards have all gone postal. They're some really great ideas...can't wait to share them with you all!

Well, I have to go finish my cards for the Cuttlebug swap. I worked like a mad woman on them last night and now I just have to assemble them all. Again, I'll post my design next week for you all to see.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Corie said...

All of these are just FANTASTIC -- thanks for sharing.

Risa said...

These RAK's are beautiful....isn't it fun to get "happy mail"?