Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Screamin' Deals!

I'm absolutely grinning from ear to ear and dancin' the ultimate happy dance!! lol :) I've held off going over to Carsand-Mosher Photo Memories in Halifax...until today! Can you believe I've been able to go for a whole year and stayed away! I had no idea it had grown so big since I was there before 5 years ago... Holy Cow...I'll certainly be going back....what a selection of patterned paper, stamps and embellies and screamin' deals! Today, I got everything at about 75 % off! WHat would have cost me over $90, I got for less than $20 taxes in!!! Here's what I got:

Clear rubber alphabet and number unmounted stamp set (Carolee Creations - Ting a Ling Accents), some beautiful pink rub-ons (Chatterbox - Woodcuts), Prima Flower Ribbon embellies (Prima) and a ton of patterned paper! Yup, I'm one happy girl! lol :)





So, if you live in the Metro Halifax area, RUN fast and get over there for some sweet deals!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not Fair...........LOL.
I am 2 hours away, but trust me.........I have been there many times. They also have a store in Truro. Not as big as Bayer's Lake but fun to go to.

Shannon Tompkins said...

Next time I am in Halifax you have to take me shopping there! I will try to make it so we can have a whole day shopping and stamping plus its one day less with the in-laws!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Have fun with the new toys!!