Monday, September 3, 2007

All dressed up...

We had such an awesome time at Doug and Bev's wedding yesterday. It was great to see so many people that we hadn't seen in a while. I've known Doug for about 19 years...man time flies! A lot of great times together! Doug met a really nice girl from Sask. and I think they make a wonderful couple and will be very happy together. I wish them all the best!

We had to get a friend to take our picture together, as Jim and I so rarely get dressed up and go out together. My idea of getting out of the house is going to a friend's place to make cards or to a SU party or an Epicure Selections Spice party! We don't party like we used to, but we had so much fun last night. However, I realized this morning that I'm not as young as I used to be, though! Getting home at 2 am after drinking copious amounts of Vodka probably wasn't my best move...but my I had fun! lol :)


This afternoon, we headed up to my parents house for my Dad's 70th Birthday celebration. We had a great afternoon and evening with my family and it was wonderful to see my cousin and her husband again. They brought their motor home here with their truck in tow, all the way from Macro Island in Florida.

Well, I just realized that it's after 1 am and I need to call it a day. Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend as much as I am!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Corie said...

BOY -- what a beautiful couple -- you guys look great.

Tracy.H said...

Great pic!! You two look so good together ;0)

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Beautiful photo of you two! It sounds like you had lots of fun!