Friday, September 28, 2007

RAK from Kelly and CCE from Charly

Kelly Eelhart and Charly Weaver came to my SU party last night and gave me these cards. Kelly's was a RAK card... cause I'm such a wonderful person! Muwaaaah....I have everyone fooled! Just kidding! lol :) and Charly's card was one for the CCE (Canadian Card Exchange). Both are wonderful cards, thanks so much girls! I really appreciate them both! :)

Kelly has done a wonderful job on her card and I really like the vellum window to soften the card. I love the different things that you can do with the Baroque Motifs set. Very nice job!

Charly has used an image that I've been eying for a while now. Isn't she beautiful. This is a cool pocket card. Kinda like a tri-fold card, but instead of the inside flap folding out, it's sealed down to make a pocket. These would be great to make to hold a gift card or a little note. Very cool! She also did a bleach technique to colour the wings. I'm gonna have to try this. Sounds fun to play with.

Well, thanks again, girls! :) I'll be back tonight with another creation, until then, thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Julie,

Do you know if Charly used a bleach pen to colour that in? Does the smell of bleach leave the card?