Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bella card


How exciting! I just found out that 2 of my friends are each expecting their 2nd child, so a couple of cards are in order! Here's one card, I'll have to do the other one tomorrow night. I borrowed this Bella stamp from my friend, Kim. Thanks, Kim! ...Kim's kinda like my stamp library! lol :) Hugs to ya, Kim! I had full intentions of watercolouring the Bella image, but at the last minute I decided that I wanted to leave it simple, like it is. I guess I just didn't want to add more colours, I wanted to stick with the teal, banana and white. Was that wrong? Well, guess it's kinda late to ask now...lol...my card is done and I think I'm happy with it.

Cardstock: Teal (Bazzill), Barely Banana (SU) and White (The Paper Company)
Stamps: Teddybella (Stamping Bella), Tiny Miracle (Studio G), Doodle This (SU)
Tools: Largest Oval using red and green blades (Creative Memories), paper piercer, scalloped border template, white gel pen
Cuttlebug: d'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Ink: Taken With Teal (SU)

OK, it's time to call it a day. Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Cute Julie! :0)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love what you did with the dots on the Cuttlebugged portion. I gotta give that a try. Looks labour intensive but sooooo worth it.

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Hi Julie,

Did you see that you won this blog candy?

http://cindyvernon.blogspot.com/2007/09/winners.html

Congrats!

Cindy