Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A bit of Shoppin' Therapy

Ok, Girls, you must RUN, not walk to your nearest Dollarama! It's been a while since I've ventured in, and I was thrilled today at my little trip there...can you say, Confessions from a Ribbon Addict! lol :) As well as Chipboard Alphas and Tags, some Pewter Embellies and some sweet little Handmade Embossed Stickers. Score!!! :) I was a very happy gal!


Look at that delicious ribbon....ooh...ahh!
Can we say 'personalized altered journals' with those glittery clipboard alpha's and how cute are those chipboard tags and frames?

I already have some of these, but hey, they're pewter and they're pretty embellies...so I needed more! lol :)

I thought these handmade embossed stickers were just too cute for anything. Look at the little ladybugs, they're made of a clay like material...very cute!

Yup, it was a happy shoppin' therapy day! :) Now, head on over there yourself to see what you can find!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

5 comments:

Inkinitup said...

That's one of the perks of being Manager of a Dollarama. I get to see thee cool things before anyone else! You missed one item though. Rhinestone Brads! They're sweet! We can't keep our ribbon in stock! The pink is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I bought a bunch of that same ribbon myself yesterday!! What a good deal huh?

Risa said...

Look at all of the goodies....have fun playing with these!
Malieta:)

Anonymous said...

OOO, Julie, that ribbon is prettier than the Chatterbox stuff I just bought! How much is it at the Dollarama (not just $1 right)? We don't have a Dollarama, just a Dollar Store with More and I haven't seen ribbon THIS gorgeous in there. Wow!

Tracy.H said...

Have fun!! :0)