Friday, September 14, 2007

More Dollarama Finds...

OK, so I lost all control at the Dollarama today...I had to go back and do a little more shoppin' therapy after a rough day with the kids. I think they're missing their Dad...seems like a week into his trip to sea, they always start to act a little whacky and act up something terrible to blow off steam, I guess. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. :)

So, this is what I got today...

Check out these Rhinestone Brads! I got them in clear, pink, blue, green and purple!

Yup, got some more ribbon...saw some sequin ribbon today, too and I thought it was pretty. I'll have to think about what I'm gonna use it for...

I never thought much of these crystal stickers before, but I've seen a lot of cards done with them lately and I actually like them, so I broke down and bought some. I thought the alpha stickers were kinda cool. Not sure how I'm gonna use them yet, though.

More chipboard frames and tags. I know some of these I likely wouldn't use, but it doesn't mean that I can't alter them with some pretty patterned paper! lol :)

Look at these gorgeous brads...wouldn't they be nice for a wedding card? I also got some jumbo brads in pastels and natural tones.

And, some more alphabet chipboard.

So, that concludes my shoppin' therapy session for today..yup, I feel much better, now! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

5 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I didn't realize that hubby had left again. Hope the retail therapy helped....... if your by dartmouth crossing stop at the M's .... I was there today and new $1.50 xmas stuff is going out..... I hear we are to get the cheap wood stamps for halloween as well in the bins are some xmas ribbon, notes etc... sorry to enable but well - you might need some therapy next week.

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Gotta luv Dollarama!! I bought some of those Gem brads a few weeks ago too! Have fun!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
I have to go shopping now! Which Dollarama did you go to? I must go.

Julie Mutch said...

It was the Dollarama at Tacoma Centre by Canadian Tire and another Dollarama in Penhorn Mall. Happy Shopping! :)

Elaine said...

Nice job on the shopping!!! ;-) I am glad you found so many great things! I am going to look for the dog chipboard tags at our big lots (closest thing to a dollar store over that I know of!)