Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Funny card


I have a funny card to share with you tonight. I saw a card on Maria's blog at Stampin Inspirations by Maria and it was a swap card that she received from Gabby. You can see the original card on Maria's blog at the link above. I thought it was hilarious! I knew as soon as I saw this card that I had to recreate one for our friend, Dave for his upcoming birthday. Dave is such a great friend, whom we've known for years. He loves dogs and with his off-the-wall sense of humour, I know he'll love this card! lol :)

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - Bohemia - Backyard "My Journey" Stripe/Lime
Cardstock: White and Chocolate (The Paper Company), Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss, Speckled Blue ...Sorry, I can't remember where I got these last three colours of cardstock and I'm not sure which company makes them.
Embellishments: Latch - Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware (SU)
Tools: 1/4" square punch (SU), Black gel pen (for doodled thought cloud)
Stamps: Alphabits (SU)
Stickers: Frances Meyer 'Walkies' dog stickers
Ink: Black (SU)

I hope you all got a laugh out of this one! Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is just so cute!!