Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Florals from Impression Obsession

I finally got a chance to play with my stamps from Impression Obsession. These are a set of clear unmounted rubber stamps called 'Solid Florals.' I absolutely love these florals! Such pretty designs!

I kept things in just white and green tones for this one...I think I'm using a bit too much celery and sage these days, though! I love it, but I think I need to branch out and start using some other colours.

Cardstock: White, Sage, Celery (Bazzill)
Ink: SU Certainly Celery
Ribbon: Sage and White Gingham
Tools: Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder

Well, this is a quick post for me, I just realized that it's 12:30 AM and I need to get up early to get my oldest daughter off for her first day of Primary! I'm sure she'll be up at about 4 AM as she was so excited going to bed! She already told me she was gonna get up 'nice and early.' Oh dear, I really hope she sleeps til at least 7 AM! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ooohhh I really like this card. Such a lovely idea for layout and use of these stamps. Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a very neat card, Julie! I like how you rounded only the opposite corners.