Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blog Candy RAK from Teresa

I received the most wonderful Blog Candy RAK today from Teresa Chapman of Aunt T's Paper Arts. Thank you so much, Teresa! What a great bunch of goodies...I'm one lucky girl! I'm gonna have so much fun playing! :) Here's what she sent me:

The cutest little pink and lime green mini lunch tin, a great little index file folder box...I'm gonna have fun with that! Four jumbo paperclips to alter, a little pewter frame, a sweet little card made by Teresa (Thanks, Teresa, I love the colours and the fish!), some gorgeous ribbon and four wonderful clear stamp sets! WOW! I'm gonna be an altering fool! lol :)

Here's the beautiful 8" x 8" patterned paper that she included, as well.

And, yes, even more beautiful patterned paper, this is 4.5" x 6.5"
OK, I have to run and go organize my new goodies! I'm grinning from ear to ear!!! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl, Julie! What a fabulous bunch of candy!