Friday, August 31, 2007

We have a winner...

I ran around like some sort of crazy woman today...trying to get everything done while getting soaked on several occasions after getting caught outside in the downpours! We're supposed to get 40 mm's of rain today...I'm thinking we've got it already with the pouring it's done and is still doing. Anyway, I'm sure none of you really care about our rain...lol :) On to the winner...

The winner for this round of blog candy is.......

Corie Said:

Oh, I just found you through Allison, and so glad I did. Your creations are FANTASTIC!!!!!

Yes, what would we all do without Allison! May we all take this moment to bow to the Queen of Crafty Blogs! lol :) Seriously, Allison, thank you so much for all the work that you do!

Thanks so much for the compliment, Corie! Please send me your snail mail addy to juliemutch at eastlink dot ca and I'll get those treats right out to you after the long weekend. :)

Have a wonderful long weekend, Everyone! I've got a busy one planned, I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and a surprise birthday party for my Dad on Sunday. My cousin and her husband are also visiting from Marco Island, FL and I can't wait to see them...it's been a few years since I've seen them. It should be a great weekend.

I wanted to leave you with this cute pic of a turtle garden here in Dartmouth next to the Shubenacadie canal. My girls love seeing it and frankly so do I! It really is cute and it's huge, probably about 50' long. I'm just guessing as I've never walked right up to it, just viewed it from the road as we're driving by. But, it makes me happy to see, yeah I know, a bit silly, but I'll take enjoyment where I can get it! lol :)

Well, on that note, it's time to call it a day. Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Corie said...

OH my that's me -- Thanks!!!

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...Corie !!