Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm so embarassed!

I'm so embarrassed and tee'd at my myself all at the same time! I made this project for one of my daughter's pre-school teachers for an end of school year thank you gift. Well, I was rather proud of it and she was happy, seems I hit her style right on the nail...so I was doubly happy.

THEN...I was making the clipboard shown in the post below last night and I realized that my Studio G clear stamps that I used had a mis-spelled word! EEP! Nice thing not to notice, especially when I already used it for making a gift for a teacher of all people! lol :) How tee'd am I that I didn't notice earlier! It's the 'little' that's misspelled, they left out the 'l.' I know these were only cheap$1.50 stamps, but I still expected them to be ok. I used my brown Statler gel pen to fix the spelling, but the letters are a little cramped now. :( Oh well. That's my rant for now! lol :)

Hope everyone is enjoying a nice sunny day today and having a great Natal Day long weekend! :) We took the girls to fireworks on Friday night, not so good as the ceiling was really low. Most of the fireworks went off in the clouds. Jim commented and said those were the prettiest colour clouds he's ever seen! lol :) For a change for this show, though, they fired them off the MacDonald Bridge and did a neat waterfall effect off the bridge. We saw this waterfall effect in Windsor, NS a few years back and it was really neat. There is another fireworks display tonight in Lake Banook, not sure if we'll go or not. The girls start day camp in the morning for the next two weeks (just for the mornings) and they should get to bed at a decent hour and get rested. I don't need to be dropping off little cranky girls to the day camp helpers. lol :)

Well, have a great day and thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Selena said...

Hi Julie!

Been really hectic 'round here sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Thanks so much for the invite, I'll have to see if I can make it out some time. It's hard though with the little ones! I know exactly what you mean with the stamps, I've had that happen to me twice now! I nver noticed at all, when you expect the letters to be there it kinda "tricks" the brain! Have a good one!

Love the clipboard !