Saturday, August 11, 2007

CCE card from Jean

I received this beautiful card from Jean Bircham on Friday as part of the monthly Canadian Card Exchange (CCE) that I participate in. I received the ok from her today that I could post her card here to show you all. You can't see it very well in the pic I took, but I love the glimmer chalks that she used on the Cuttlebug embossed 'Stylized Flowers.' So pretty. Thanks so much for this beautiful card, Jean. I think this folder is one of my Cuttlebug favourites, so sure. It's so dainty and versatile. You've done a lovely job on this card. The colours are gorgeous and I really like the layout that you used. Thanks again for sharing your art work with me.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your blog Julie and nice to meet another Nova Scotian!! Will be back to check out more of your work!!

Lisa said...

Hey Julie, what irony!! I am not a Valley girl, I grew up in Dartmouth, we've been here now for 7 years. Who is your Mom? Wonder if we've met? I got my MF papers in Windsor at Collective Memories. She ordered them in for us and they are going fast. She's got a great little store. Where is Paper Pleasures?? I so miss Two Much Fun!! Those girls were always so up to date with the latest papers and products!!

Selena said...

Lovely card!