Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I've been tagged...again!

I've been tagged by Kim over at Crafty Me. I'm supposed to list 7 facts about myself, then tag 7 more people to do the same. Well, I'm gonna be a spoil sport...I've given up. I can't find anyone that hasn't already been tagged, so this round is gonna end with me! Here's a link to another fact list that I did from being tagged, actually one month ago today. Just in case you weren't bored enough with this factual tour alone! lol :)

Here goes:

1. I'm a bit obsessive about keeping my house clean and tidy...but I absolutely despise cleaning! Sorry, Mum! lol :)

2. I love to cheat on my LA Weight Loss plan with Caramel Pecan Crunch frozen yogurt. OK, it's not like real cheating, I guess, could be real ice-cream, but it's soooo good, it's like a treat for me!

3. When I was a little girl, before I got involved in gymnastics (which I loved) I took Ballet, but my Mum actually had to bribe me with presents so I would go! Isn't that terrible?

4. I love card making and altering projects whether it been tin cans, tin containers, picture frames, notebooks, journals, candles, oh and I got some huge clothes pins to alter the other day...can't wait to try those! They're super cute! :)

5. I love the lock of a tan, but I hate being outside and getting hot in order to achieve a tan...not to mention the fact that I probably shouldn't sit out in the sun because of the whole skin cancer issue. I guess I just get tired of being teased cause I'm soooo pasty white if I don't get any colour! At least it's nice sitting in the pool and cooling off while getting a tan, that I enjoy!

6. I love water, I could drink gallons of it a day. I'm not big on flavoured water, just plain ol' filtered water for me. Oh, and note to self, don't buy flavoured, carbonated water again by mistake and open the bottle inside the car! Yup, what a mess that was last week! Total explosion!

7. I sooo would love to go on a vacation. My last real vacation was probably 10 years ago when we went to Cape Breton around the Cabot Trail on our first anniversary. We've been on a few little road trips since then and to NB, but I wouldn't consider that a vacation. Not when I have to chase after the kids and stay at my in-laws in a bedroom with my kids, too. I want a vacation to a beautiful spot for just Jim and I. Is that selfish. I don't think so, I love my girls, but I think it's good to spend some 'alone' time, too. I think it'll be a while before that happens, though. :(

Ok, that's all about me for now.

No comments: