Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dollar Store finds...

I forgot to post these pics of some recent Dollarama finds. I bought two bouquets of artificial flowers (aka primas in the world of card making! lol) I took the flowers off the stems and ended up with a ton if primas to use. 8 large, 9 medium and 7 small. A good haul of flowers for only $2! A screamin' deal, in fact! :)

The other item was this set of three pewter frames. They look more like an antique brass finish to me, but I thought they'd be nice for a congratulations card I have to make right away to send to my friend who just got engaged on Friday! Those are happy cards to make! :)

Anyway, I love checking out the Dollarama for embellishments, you can really luck out there and get some nice ones for a great deal. What did we ever do before the Dollar stores were around???? lol :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

NormaJ said...

Smart cookie! I keep looking at
those floral arrangements, but it never occurred to me to strip them apart. You have the idea of the week there. Kudos.

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

You're looking *SO* good Julie!! Skinny, skinny and I love your top!

Selena said...

Great finds! Especially the flowers!