Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nice Matters Award

I have been nominated for the Nice Matters Award by Charly. For those of you that know Charly, she's a sweetheart and a wonderful stamper. I'm so glad that I met her and that she lives so close to me! Now, if we could just get our schedules in tune to be able to have some stampin' nights together we'd be doing just great! lol :) Thanks for making me feel special, Charly! I just noticed that I was also nominated by Shannon. I am so fortunate to have met so many wonderful stampers and friends, Shannon being one of them, for sure! She was visiting her future in-laws family near me and she came to stamp with me for the evening...all the way from Calgary! All the best on your upcoming wedding, Shannon, I'm so glad to have met you as a friend, as well! :)

Now, it's my turn to nominate 5 other bloggers for the Nice Matters Award. (...Do I really get to only choose 5?) I've checked and I don't think these ladies have been tagged yet, at least I can't see it on their blog, but check them out anyway, they do gorgeous work...well worth the visit!

Toni Whitnell of InkyFingers: Everyday Art

Teresa Chapman of Aunt T's Paper Arts

Kim Prince of Creative Diversions

Cindy Keery of { Imagine. Dream. Create. }

Rhiannon (Rhi) Christianson of Rings Like a Bell

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Julie. I am very glad we met as well and really hope we can get together for some stamping in future. I am leaving for Maine on Monday but will drop you an email when I get back.