Saturday, August 25, 2007

I need your help...

I'd like to enlist the help of my bloggin' friends...I need to come up with an idea for my Dad's 70th birthday present. I'd like to make him something...it's not like he really needs anything, but I know he'd appreciate it if I made him something. I'm thinking I'd like to use the same stamp set that I just used for this paint can. Maybe an altered clock or something...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :) I only have a week to get this done, so please hurry with your suggestions so I can decide what to make. I know you guys will come through for me! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

Ijsbeer said...

A photoframe maybe? With a photo of you/your family. Sure he'd love that. Maybe a cup for his morning/afternoom tea/coffee?

I am sure whatever you make he will be happy for it:)

Tracy.H said...

I like your idea about the altered clock. I would love to see that! But the frame is also a great idea. Good luck coming up with an idea! :0)

QuiltNut Creations said...

does he have an hobbies you could do a small scrapbook on?

Linda SS said...

I bet he'd love that altered paint can if it was filled with his favorite treat. How about homemade carmelcorn or cheesecorn? Buy a DVD to go along with his snack.

Shawntel said...

I just came across this post this morning. I thought it was a great idea and when you said clock, this is what I thought of. http://stamptimesomewhere.typepad.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2007/08/oh-i-love-mysel.html
I am not sure where she got the clock from but it sure is pretty cool and you could do a lot with it.