Tuesday, August 21, 2007

CCE card from Carole

I recently received this beautiful CCE (Canadian Card Exchange) card for August from Carole Mork and just got her permission to post it here for you all to enjoy. :) I really like the SU flower that she has used, it's a nice delicate flower. I'm still practicing with the two-step stamping...a bit more difficult with wood mounted rubber stamps, when I don't have a stamp-a-ma-jig or guide to line them up. The colours are lovely that she chose, as well. (That's the colour yellow that I'll be painting my rec room. A nice shade of yellow. A bit of a Mexican feel to it.) That's if I ever get around to buying the paint! lol :)

Thanks so much for sharing some more of your art with me, Carole. It's always a pleasure to get cards from you and it's happy mail to get! She always decorates her envelopes up with fun stamps, too. :) Carole has a beautiful card gallery here if you'd like to take a peek.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: