Monday, August 6, 2007

Update on the Autism Fund Raiser Project

I just wanted to give you all an update on the Autism Fund Raiser Project. So far, we've received 1024 cards and raised just over $2,400.00!! Can you believe it? How wonderful is that?!

I chatted with another stampin' friend out West of Canada last week and she's actually sending about 400 cards for the project! Woo Hoo! I can't wait to open that happy mail and drool! What kind people that I've encountered over the course of this project. It's all because of you that it has been such a success. We can't begin to thank you enough! For all of you that have helped out, pat yourselves all on the back and huge hugs from Kelly and I and from all the children that you're gonna help with your donation!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

I am so happy for you guys! You did an awesome job! :0)