Tuesday, August 28, 2007

RAK's from Catherine and Kim

My friend, Catherine Levy surprised me today with this thoughtful card, wishing me to 'Get Well Soon.' Inside, she included a set of Studio G clear stamps...right after my heart...I feel better already! lol :) Seriously, my concussion is nearly healed, the massive headache is gone, but just still a bit shaky feeling in the head, but I'm well on my way to recovery...until my next klutzy fall! lol :)I also received these adorable little bees in the mail from my friend, Kim Prince. She just got this stamp and asked if I would like some stamped off. Of course I did! lol I've seen these little bees and they're just too cute for anything. I can't wait to start playing with them, now if I could just convince my kids to go to bed at 5 pm! We could have an early supper and I could have the entire evening to stamp and make cards! lol Just kidding! I really do wish I had more time to stamp, though. The evenings fly by so quickly and I only ever seem to get a portion of what I want done, actually done. There's so many stamps that I want to play with...but I guess I'll get to them eventually!

Well, I'm off to tidy my house so I can be free to play tonight after the kiddies go to sleep. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I love those bees! Have fun with them...can't wait to see what you come up with! :0) And glad you are feeling better too!

Selena said...

Those Bees are adorable! Lucky Gal!