Friday, May 16, 2008

Bridal Shower Frame and Altered Jar Candle

***I know I already posted this card, but I just wanted to share it again, to show you that it matches the next two projects that I've made.



These are two of the projects that I've made for Brenda's bridal shower this weekend. I'm still working on something else, too...I'll post it tomorrow after I get it done. I really love this 'Tiara' patterned paper, I hope Brenda likes it as much as I do. I think it has such an elegant look and I hope that she likes the frame enough to grace it with some of her wedding photos down the road. Sorry for the poor picture of the frame. I had some real issues trying to photograph it, after about a two dozen attempts, this is the best one...isn't that sad! I cut out the patterned paper mat myself, and I also cut out the white mat for the frame using matboard.

The co-ordinating jar candle that I altered has the most delicious smelling candle inside. The scent is Chocolate Hazelnut, it's such a yummy smell that I bought one for myself as well, I keep it in my craft room and I keep taking the lid off to smelling it. Ohhhhhh, yummy goodness! Ok, enough about the candle! lol :)

A few of the girls are coming over tonight to stamp with me. It'll be nice having them in for the evening. Well, gotta go get the house tidied up for them!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)




Supplies:
Stamps: Cake and Best Wishes (Studio G)
Patterned Paper: The Goods - Tiara (American Crafts)

MatBoard: White (DeSerres)
Embellishments: Silver Satin Ribbon (Michaels)
Tools: Craft Knife, Cutting Mat, Ruler,
Terrifically Tacky Tape (Provo Craft), Black Picture Frame (Zellers), Jar Candle - Debbie Travis Designs- 5" high and 3 1/4" in diameter (Canadian Tire) ...Yes, you can find wonderful things at the hardware store! lol :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

What a beautiful gift set! I am sure she will love these. :0)