Wednesday, May 28, 2008

RAK's from Catherine and My Mom

Catherine surprised me with this sweet thank you card that she made for me. I spied a deal on Cuttlekid dies at Michaels and picked her up a couple of them and this was her thank you card for them. It's perfect as she knows how much I worship coffee! lol :) We're both trying to think up an idea for a coffee IV so we can get the coffee directly into our systems! Just kidding we're not quite that bad ...but it's close! Thanks again, Catherine, I love it!


Hurray, I'm finally recruiting my Mum as a card maker! lol :) She's been after me for several years now to start scrapbooking and I'm just starting to get the urge to really try it. She's already scrapped me, my kids and my wedding, so I'm not sure what else is left, but I can carry on where she left off with my kids and continue on with special times within our family. It's really a nice way to look back at pics, just so much work that goes into it. Anyway, I love the card that Mum made for me as a thank you for taking her out to supper for Mother's Day and for the gift that I made her. I love getting together with my Mum for special crafty time. We don't do it as often as I'd like, though, we'll have to work on that now that the weather is nicer and I don't mind driving the hour to her house on clear roads.


I also keep forgetting to post this super cute birthday invitation that Catherine made to give to my girls for her son's upcoming 4th birthday party. Isn't the spaceship a fun idea and I love the use of the fibres as flames coming out the back of the rocket. Very cute and my girls loved it! :)

Well, I think that's all I have to share for now. I'll try to get some crafty time in later on today so I can share something else.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: