Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I already had a Mother's Day card done for my Mum, but I figured that I had better complete another one today for my MIL, as the date is quickly approaching and I have to pop my MIL's in the mail today as we won't get up to see her until the Summer time as she lives 5 hours away.

I decided to use my pretty, new butterfly stamp, I realize that I just used it a couple of days ago, so I'll try to refrain from using it again for a while. Oh, isn't she pretty, though! She's so dainty! I have such an obsession for butterflies...it's no wonder my girls like them, too! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly (Magenta), Happy Mother's Day - Greetings Galore (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: Rose Weave (Bazzill), Barely Banana (SU), Light Pink (The Paper Company)
Ink: Rose Romance (SU), Cranberry Crisp (SU)
Patterned Paper: Atomic Daisies - Kelly Panacci Inc (Sandylion Sticker Designs), Rose Petals - Pamela Woods (Creative Imaginations)
Tools: Corner Rounder (SU), 1/8" Dimensional Squares, Scissors
Embellishments: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

What a lovely card Julie! I like the butterfly's dimension!