Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whimsical Paisley


I really like paisley's but I never seem to use them, so tonight I pulled out some pretty paisley paper and my SU Polka Dots and Paisley stamps...that have hardly been inked, and came up with a whimsical design that I kinda liked in the end. I couldn't decide on what sort of card I wanted it to be, so I just left it blank and I'll add something to the inside when I use it down the road.

Well, I'm gonna call it a day, thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Polka Dots and Paisley (SU)

Patterned Paper: Fresh Print - Blue Raspberry Paisley and Blue Raspberry Collage (Déjà Views)

Cardstock: Eggplant (The Paper Company), Soft Sky (SU)

Ink: Eggplant Envy (SU)

Tools: Wavy Line Scissors (Provo Craft), 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)

Embellishments: Purple Jumbo Brad (Dollarama), Light Blue Wired Ribbon (Michaels)

2 comments:

Risa said...

Very very pretty!
malieta:)

Deborah March said...

Ooooohhhh...SO creative Julie!