Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My new card display shelf



Oh, I'm so excited with my great find from this morning! I had an extra few minutes before I had to go get my daughter at school for lunch, so I thought I'd stop in to one of our local 2nd hand stores to see if they had anything interesting...and lookey, lookey what I found! This super cute cream coloured shelf for displaying some of my cards in my stamp room.

I just have it propped against another shelf that I have in my stamp room for now as it wouldn't have shown up against the white walls in there. We still need to fix some of the drywall and then I'd like to paint the walls a soft mustard yellow or a perhaps nice shade of sage green with some mauve accents. I'll have to decide... Anyway, I just wanted to share my good find with you and the best part was that the shelf was only $3.99! Is that a screamin' deal or what!!!

I hope to get some crafty time in soon, I've been really busy with work lately and lots of running around to do, but I should be able to find some time soon! There really needs to be more hours in the day! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

6 comments:

maiahs_momma said...

WOW, very nice...gotta luv those 2nd hand stores...I know I do :p!

Tee hee,
catherine

NormaJ said...

That's an unbelieveable find. Even I could justify a $3.99 purchase for no reason other than I like it. Love your use for it too.

Tracy.H said...

Wow! What a great find, Julie! I wish we had a store like that here!! Your cards look so beauiful!! :0)

Ila said...

That is a Great find Julie!! It is perfect for cards and looks Wonderful!!

Risa said...

Wow.....you really got a good deal, and its so pretty!!! Whenever I go to our local Good Will store, I never see anything. I know...I'm a big cry baby.
malieta:)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOOO.... I love it!!! A steal indeed!!!

:-)