Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kim!


This is the card that I made for my friend, Kim for her upcoming birthday next week. (I gave it to her last night at our stampin' night at her place.) Kim is such a sweet person and I feel as though I can talk to her about just about anything...and no, she's not my shrink! Just someone who listens to all my rants and ramblings! lol :) I have enormous respect for her and love her sense of humour and the kindness about her.

So, here's to you Kim, for a very Happy Birthday! I luv ya, Chick! :)

I'll post our projects from last night in my next post, just gotta take pics of them all...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: 'flower' - Embrace Life (SU), 'make a wish' Clear Stamp (Studio G)
Cardstock: White and Black Linen (CRS), Sky Blue (SU), Vellum Cardstock (SU)
Ink:
Sky Blue (SU), Blue Bayou (SU)
Patterned Paper: Fresh Print - Blue Raspberry Collage (Déjà Views)
Tools: Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Piercing Guide, 1/8" Dimensional Squares, White Opaque Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Embossing Tray, Paint Brush, Heat Tool
Embellishments: Self-Adhesive Clear & Green Rhinestone Gems (Finishing Accents - Darice), Light Blue Brads (Making Memories), White Sheer Ribbon (Michaels)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Julie!! :0)

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! That's a beautiful card!