Thursday, May 8, 2008

Red and Black Mothers Day


So, I still can't find a beautiful Mother's Day card that we made at a SU workshop a few months ago. I hid it somewhere so that my Mum wouldn't see it while she was visiting or watching the kids for me as she always comes into my stamping rooms to see what I've been doing lately. Well, apparently I hid it quite well, as now I can't even find it! Guess I have a really good head start on next year...that's if I ever find it! lol :)

So, this is the one that I made to replace it. Actually, this one is for my Mother-in-Law and this one is for my Mum. My Mother-in-Law really likes red and vibrant colours (she's French...need I say more! lol), so I thought I'd make her one that incorporated the colours that she likes. My girls really like it and they think she'll really like it, too. I hope so! :)

I'll be back later tonight with another creation...possibly a Mother's Day gift for my Mum...I just have to decide what to make her! Any ideas?

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Greetings Galore and Solid Florals (Impression Obsession), Circle Border from Lil See-D's Treasures Assortment (Inque Boutique)
Cardstock: China Red Linen (Bazzill), Flat Black (CRS)
Tools: Scalloped Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida), 1/8" Dimensional Square, VersaMark, White Opaque Embossing Powder (Marvy), Embossing Buddy (SU), Embossing Tray, Heat Tool (Marvy Uchida)
Embellishments: Black and White Polka Dot Ribbon (Dollarama), White Brad (Making Memories)

1 comment:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I see you hide things like me - I find them months after the fact. I need less hiding places.