Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy 55th Anniversary


This afternoon's card is one that I made for my in-laws for their 55th Wedding Anniversary next week. Can you believe they've been married for 55 years? It's really quite a remarkable accomplishment! It amazes me, with so many couples nowadays that hardly make it for a few years let alone that many years!

I pondered over a design to do for their anniversary card and I finally just decided on something soft and flowery. I kinda like the clean lines of this card, I just hope this is appropriate for the occasion...any thoughts out there? I'm more than open for suggestions. :)

It's beautiful and sunny here today, I'm feeling much better today, just waiting on Jim to get home so we can go get some more mulch and black earth for finishing up the yard work that we have on the go. Our yard is starting to look a lot nicer and it's definitely nice to see the warmer weather here to enjoy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes (SU), Wonderful Words (SU)

Cardstock: Soft Sky (SU), Blue Bayou (SU), White Linen (CRS)

Tools: White Gel Pen (Signo -SU), 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Piercing Guide

Embellishments: Sheer White Ribbon (Michaels), White Brads (Making Memories)

6 comments:

Kim said...

What a soft and beautiful card this is Julie! Perfect for an anniversary!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Julie! I love the colors.

Helen F said...

BEAUTIFUL card Julie - I love the way you used the floral stamp (white flowers on the tips! (gel pen?) The colours you chose are so nice and soft looking - awesome Julie!

Shannon Tompkins said...

Gorgeous card and colors. Thanks for all the comments this weekend - I did have a fab time. There will be a few details on Monday's post.

Deborah March said...

Really lovely Julie.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jocizaduw.kogaryu.com/lijuhymi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich