Thursday, May 29, 2008

Housework Funny...

I decided to make a funny card this afternoon with a few stamps that I borrowed from Kim. By the way, I really do housework...I don't like doing it, but I do it! I just don't feel like doing housework today, so I thought this might be appropriate for how I feel with being sick and I thought this saying was too funny! :)

Well, think I'll go have a rest seeing as Jim got home from work early and he can watch the kids.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Classy Lady with Drink (Rubber Romance), Housework Saying (Inkadinkado), High Rises (Art Impressions)
Cardstock: China Red Linen (CRS), Flat Black (CRS)
Tools: 1/8" Dimensional Squares, Scissors

2 comments:

Kim said...

Julie, I love this card!! lol...it's just perfect!

Tracy.H said...

LOVE it, Julie!! Go rest now...hope you feel better soon. :0)