Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cinco de Mayo Celebration

This card kinda screams to me, 'Cinco de Mayo*', so I think this one will be for my sweet, Mexican friend who has a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks.

*Cinco de Mayo is a time to get friends and family together for spicy, Mexican food, chilled and refreshing drinks and mariachi music to dance to. (I copied the above info and pic from eVite.com where they have some neat online invites that you can send.)

My Friend, Paulina is celebrating her 40th birthday, so it's a definite need to have a little fiesta! I can't wait, we'll be dancin' like no one's watchin'...a bunch of dancin' fools, I'm sure! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: China Red Linen (Bazzill), Flat White (CRS), Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Stamps: Flourishes - Nightingale (Inque Boutique), Flower and Circle Border from Lil See-D's Treasures Assortment (Inque Boutique)
Tools: White Gel Pen (Signo - SU), Circle Scallop Punch (Marvy Uchida), 11/2" Circle Punch (Creative Memories), Wavy Line Scissors (Provo Craft)
Embellishments: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: