Friday, June 15, 2007

And the winner is...

And the winner is......Ila from Artfully Ila!
Ila said...

Happy Birthday Julie! I hope you have had a Wonderful day. I always enjoy your beautiful creations and look forward to your updates. I live in Melville Sk.
Big Birthday Hug!
Ila

So congratulations, Ila! I'll drop you an email to get your snail mail address and get those goodies right out to you! Have fun with them! :)

Thanks to everyone for their kind birthday wishes, you're all so sweet! It was actually great to have a birthday week...I'll have to try this again next year! lol :) It was so much fun to see where everyone was from. Some from Canada, some from the US, one from New Zealand, one from Finland, one from India...I think that's all. Pretty cool to think that someone is reading my ramblings from so far away. Thanks for coming to visit my creations, hope you come back, leave comments, I love to read them! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: