Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A very generous donation

I was over at my friend, Kelly's house tonight and helped her and 3 other friends (Michele, Diana and Kim) to remount over 300 cards that were donated by our Stampin' Up! Demo, Yvonne Balmer. Yvonne donated a bunch of her card fronts that she used for demo'ing and we added a coordinating cardstock to them to make them into a card. We all had a great night chatting and admiring tonnes of gorgeous cards while we remounted them. It was fun and a very productive night! :) I haven't included these cards in my total on my side bar, as we didn't actually count them and I didn't actually receive them in the mail. What a generous donation to a great cause! You're a sweetheart, Yvonne!

Well, I'm off to bed, it's been a full day. I'll be back in my crafty room tomorrow night with a new creation to post. :) Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

It was fun, wasn't it? nice to get away from crazy monkeys not wanting to go to bed, I came home and went straight to bed, adn then was up this morning at 5:30 with AD, I mean Danielita, she is due for a nap now though, I hope, but Diego is up and ready to play ;)

I hope to see you Thursday night, I need a magic eraser thingie and other goodies from Yvonne

Jamie White said...

Sounds like great fun! I wish I had been there to see all the beautiful cards! Way to go, Yvonne- that's an amazing thing for her to do! :) See you all tomorrow night!