Monday, June 18, 2007

Autism Cards from Dee and Carole

Another happy mail day! :) I received 15 more cards today for the Autism project. The first package was from Dee Richardson, she sent me 5 awesome cards. The second package was from Carole Anderson, she sent me 10 equally awesome cards! Thanks so much guys for taking the time to make these cards yourself for the project. That's makes a total of 353 cards received so far! Woo! Hoo! :)

These are the amazing cards by Dee Richardson:




These are the gorgeous cards by Carole Anderson:









I haven't been taking pics of all the cards I've received, but I'm trying to show off some of them, especially the ones that have been made especially for this project by the donating cardmaker.
I decided not to take pics of the ones that people have sent to me that were made by others that came from swaps. Again, I just thought it would be nicer to showcase some made specifically for this project.

I'm so pleased with the variety of cards that I've received and Kelly is thrilled with the way this project has taken off. I can't thank you all enough! Big Hugs to ya'll! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I'm so glad that this project took off beyond what you expected.