Friday, June 8, 2007

A Birthday card and new stamping goodies...

I'm back after a few technical difficulties. We bought a new digital camera to replace our old FujiFilm that was dying a very fast death. I wanted to be able to download my card pics onto my computer instead of using Jim's computer and I hit a couple of glitches getting the software downloaded, but I'm up and running now. :) On to more pics...

My first pic is of a card that my friend, Jamie White dropped off today for my birthday in 2 days. :) What a nice bright, cheery card. I really like it! Thanks again, so much Jamie! Can't wait to get together next week for our girls night out! Jamie also dropped off 10 more Xmas cards for the Autism Auction. They're absolutely gorgeous! They may have even got me psyched to start my Xmas cards! Check out the side bar to see the updates on how many cards we've got for the auction! I'm so thrilled with everyone's generosity, you guys ROCK! :)
Jamie inspired me to make a 'happy' card tonight, so the 2nd card is what I came up with. I used the Petals and Paisley set that Jamie dropped off as well from her recent SU party. Yeah, new stamps to ink up! The little frame tab is one of the ones that today from Tracy. Such fun to play with new things. It's been a long time since I've played with this colour combo, so I thought I'd give it a go. I kinda like it. I used my scalloped scissors again on this rectangular frame. Not perfect, but I it'll do. lol :) I forgot, I was gonna add another white layer underneath the orange strip, too. Dang! Too late now! Oh well...next time! lol :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Pretty card, Julie. I like the grass! :0)