Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Summer Solstice, Everyone!

Today's mail was certainly not a disappointment! I got a gorgeous assortment of 15 cards from Shanon Grant for the Autism project. What a lot of work that went into these, and thanks to Shannon, I now have to break down and buy some PaperTrey stamps, I've seen a lot of samples and love their stamps, but she's completely sold me on them! lol :) And, you've got to love 'Dainty Bella' from Stamping Bella, too. She also included a sweet card for me congratulating us on the success of the project. I've now received 550 cards to date! Holy Cow! I had no idea we would have got any where near this sort of a response! It's crazy, but so nice to see such kind hearted people willing to donate their art to such a worthy cause. Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts! (((Hugs))) to you all!

Here are Shannon's gorgeous creations:





This is the card that Shannon made for me. Beautiful bright, happy colours! :)
I also received this beautiful thank you note from Kelly today for placing an order with her for some Victorian Epicure spices from a home party that she had. Have you ever tried these spices? They're awesome and most have no salt or very, very little. Great for sodium reduced diets. This is slowly becoming another addiction of mine... at least Jim can get on this one, though! Seeing as how he eats all my home cooking! lol :)

Well, I have a SU party to go to tonight , I can't wait! More toys to see and new techniques to learn! Woo Hoo! I'll post our projects later tonight. Have a great night, everyone! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: