Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fun Day in the Pool

The girls enjoyed another fun day in the pool again today. It was in the +34 C here yesterday and +28 C here today. Gorgeous weather...finally!! We're on a severe thunderstorm watch for tonight though so that should cool things down a bit.Thought I'd add a pic of my little monkeys playing in our little pool. They've had so much fun the past couple of days. It's fun to watch them. :) I even took a dip last night in that super deep pool..lol...Jim called me a loser cause I was in there all by myself! Yeah, I must admit, I kinda was, but it worked in cooling me down, so I guess my mission was successful! :)
Here's a pic that Jim took yesterday of a beetle that he found in my flower garden out back. I thought it was pretty cool so I thought I'd add that one, too. It was taken using the macro feature on the camera. Looking at the pic, I almost feel like it's out of the rain forest or something. A girl can imagine, can't she, seeing as I never get a vacation! lol :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love that pool!! I wish we had temps that high right now! We just got back from camping today...it was nice but certainly not that warm.

Love the pic of the beetle too!! :0)

Tracy.H said...

Oh and you have been tagged...go check out my blog! :0)