Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

WOW! Another amazing mail day! My friend, Catherine was over this afternoon for a playdate and we drooled over 84 cards that came in the mail today! Yup...84 more cards for the Autism project! WooHoo! And an amazing bunch of cards they are! I received 24 cards from Norma Thompson, 24 cards from Barbara (Basha) Krupa and 36 cards from Tracy Houghton! Basha even decorated all the envelopes, too! Holy cow, what a talanted lady! Each card is like a little art canvas... she puts my cards to shame! lol :) She's quite a painter!

I'm in a rush, so I'm just gonna quickly post 5 cards from each of them, I'd be here all night if I posted them all, but I wanted to show you some of these fantastic cards! Tonight, I'm on my way over to Kelly's place for a remounting party. Our Stampin' Up! Demo has generously donated about 300 cards, but we just have to remount them onto a blank card to take her info off. Should be a fun night! :)

Here are the cards by Tracy Houghton:
***Edited*** I had originally posted the wrong card and credited Tracy for the creation, but she commented to let me know that I had posted one of the cards she sent to me, but it was one that she had received in a swap. Oops...I guess that's what happens when you get 84 cards in the mail in one day! lol :) Anyway, the following five cards are now by Tracy! lol :) Awesome job, Tracy!





Here are the cards by Norma Thompson:




This is the special card that Norma made for me! Thanks so much, Norma, that was sweet of you, I love it! Sunflowers are some of my favourite flowers! :)

Here are the cards by Barbara (Basha) Krupa:




Now can you see why we were drooling! lol :) Well, I'm on the run, thanks for stopping by and a huge thanks to the talented gals that sent cards to me today! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I am so happy that they arrived!! Actually the first one you have a pic of is not mine. That is one I received as part of the snowmen are kewl swap I was in. I am not sure who that one belongs to. :0)

Diana Jiron Graff said...

oh Evil evil Julie! I am trying to stick to one craft at the time, but you really tempt me! they are absolutely gorgeous, I really meant to take a closer look at them last night, but I was getting too high on glue and coffee.. and forgot ;) I am very happy that you liked your rock, it's my very first male lady bug, I forgot to give him antennas though :P