Saturday, June 16, 2007

More Autism cards

I'm still receiving lots of Autism Auction cards! You guys ROCK! I feel bad though, on Wednesday I received another two packages in the mail. I posted it to CST (Canadian Stamp Talk), but I had that teacher's gift on my mind that I was rushed to make and I forgot to post them to my blog. The first package was from Cindy Connell. She included 18 beautiful cards and even a couple of cute little sticky note holders. These were a great selection of different themes. The second package was from my friend, Nancy Freckelton. Nancy made an awesome assortment of 12 cards, most with an Asian feel them to them. Simply Gorgeous. Thanks again, so much guys!

I'm telling ya, I'm drooling a lot these days!! lol :) Your help astounds me! It's very "Mutch' appreciated!!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The cards I sent aren't all ones I made.... hope that's OK! They should be there in about 8 days I think...

Julie Mutch said...

That's great! Any cards are welcome! I'll let ya know as soon as they arrive! Thanks again! :)