Thursday, June 14, 2007

Girls Night Out

I had a great night out with the girls tonight. Twelve of us went out to Jack Astor's Restaurant to celebrate Diana's and my birthday as they're only a week apart. This is our group of playgroup Mom's and friends. I had a nice night chatting with all the girls and had a wonderful meal. So nice to sit and relax and enjoy a meal that you didn't have to cook yourself! :) I even splurged and had Creamy Caramel Praline Cheesecake. (No, it's not on the LA Weight Loss plan, and I'm not claiming it! I'm in complete denial! Yes, that's it, I didn't even eat any! lol)

I took a bunch of the cards from the Autism Auction to show them, as many of them are cardmakers or into scrapbooking, so they're interested in crafty stuff and they were all very impressed with the quality of the cards and the variety of different styles. We quickly put the cards away, though when the food arrived so they wouldn't get soiled.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out. I had a great time! We really need to do this more often! :) I guess on the first weekend of July for Jen's birthday! Gotta start planning... lol :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Looks like you guys had a fun night!