Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Blog Winnings Arrived!

Recently I won the blog candy over on Alora Sweetser's blog. She was offering up a $10 credit at eclectic Paperie. I had fun looking through their online store and came to the decision that I would add to my Cuttlebug Embossing Folder collection. I was thrilled as there was no tax or shipping. So, I ordered two folders, Stylized Flowers and Bloom Dots and I still had a 2 cent credit! lol :) I really like both of these and can't wait to play with them tonight. I already have a card in mind! Is 4:10 PM too early to send the kids to bed? lol :) Just kidding, I'm heading up now to cook supper, but they'll be heading down fairly early tonight, they've had some late nights the past week or so since Jim's been home. Time to start getting back on schedule... they're getting cranky during the day and they need their rest at night.

Thanks again to Alora, she's a sweetie. Check out her blog if you haven't already. She does some beautiful work and has lots of great ideas.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Have fun with the new folders!!