Monday, June 25, 2007

My migraine is gone :)

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments and emails asking me if I'm feeling better. Yes, thanks. It was a bad night, though. :( I don't often get migraines anymore, I used to get a ton of them as a teenager and in my early 20's but after I got pregnant with my first daughter, many of my allergies and migraines went away! For years, I was allergic to chocolate and it would give me migraines for days if I ate it, but I was chatting with my doctor about cravings and she mentioned that when you're pregnant sometimes your hormones level out and your allergies go away. So, just out of curiosity, I tried some chocolate and ta-da...no headache! Now... that could be a good thing or it could be a bad thing... as I'm now trying to finally get the weight off from all those bars I used to eat!!! lol :) I'm down 65 lbs, another 35 lbs to go! Woo Hoo for me! lol :) However, unfortunately the cumin allergy has stuck with me. I have to be careful cause a lot of packaged spice mixes contain it and they just list 'spices', they don't specify that it has cumin in it, so I generally just stay away from them. It's safer that way. It's been so long since I've tried any spice mixes, guess I paid for it last night! Oh well, no more of that mix for me...

Well, it's a gorgeous day here today, we've been invited over to our neighbours to go play outside for a bit before I have to go get hubby at work. Then, tonight I have to make up another end of school year gift for the other teacher at Alexandria's school that helped out with her class as well. Oh, I'm such a procrastinator, but I'll get working on it right after supper and hubby can put the kiddies to bed. :)

No mail today or the mailman is late. Might be someone filling in while he's on vacation, they always tend to be late. Or, maybe he's just teasing me cause he knows how excited I get when cards arrive! lol :) Hope he's just late!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone is enjoying some beautiful sunshine today. :)

1 comment:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

HI Julie! I had no idea you had a migrane, I had one since Saturday afternoon, I got so sick that day, and yesterday it went on and off, and today, after coming home from the beach, fun fun, sun noise, wind, ooh.. I thought I was going to die, it's not as bad now, I broke down and took 3 tylenols instead of just 2.

I am glad yours is gone! I wish mine was too
I hope to see you and the girls and Catherine at some point this week