Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stampin' Up! party at Charly's place

I had a great afternoon today at Charly's place for her Stampin' Up! party. We made 2 cards using a couple of stamps sets that I've never used before. I've been looking at this Artfully Asian set for a while now, I really like it. I'm not sure which set the second stamp was from. Pretty flowers, though.

Thanks again to Charly for having me over today. It was fun and nice to see your stamp room, too. Nice to see how everyone organizes their stuff. We'll have to get together soon for a stampin' night. I'm thinkin' Friday night. I'll send out an eVite invitation to everyone soon. :)

Well, I hate to cut this short, just wanted to post the pics. I ate some Hummus tonight for a snack made with a spice mix that I just got and I never even thought about the fact that it might have cumin in it. I'm allergic to cumin and it gives me migraines. I doosie of a migraine is just setting in. Gonna be a long night, I'm afraid... :(

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Pretty cards...and I hope you're feeling better!

Brandy said...

I really hope your feeling better this today. I didn't know you were allergic to cumin. Look forward to talking to you and hearing about your ideas for the kids.